- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Support CNU
- Public Square
Where is CNU 31 being held?
CNU 31 will be hosted at the Charlotte Westin in Uptown. The address is: 601 South College Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202. Most of the action at CNU 31 will happen on the 2nd floor. The open space at the top of the escalator, referred to by the hotel as the Promenade, is where you will find the exhibit hall, bookstore, coffee / breakfast, and registration. You can also access the 2nd floor rooms via the hotel’s elevator bank.
The main Congress sessions will occur in the following meeting rooms:
- The Grand Ballroom (C/D)
- Ballroom A/B
- Tryon (North/South)
Urban Guild sessions will be in the Providence Ballroom on the first floor, directly below the other sessions.
You can access the Westin from all over the city via the Lynx Light Rail, as there is a stop right on the second floor of the building – Brooklyn Village Station. You can also access the Westin from the airport by rideshare or by taking the 5-Airport Route bus, which is around a 25 minute ride with 20-30 minute headways on weekday travel.
Your CNU Registration comes with a free 7-day transit pass from Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS). Simply download the CATS-Pass app on your mobile device and use the code CNU.31.Charlotte to access the pass:
- The promo code is set to go-live on May 30th. If you are attempting to use the code now, you will receive an error message
- You will need to create an account to be able to access the pass options. Skipping this step, only allows for you to use the tracking and scheduling feature of the app
- The pass can be used on both local bus and LYNX. The ticket is valid for 7 consecutive days.
CNU Connect App
All of the most pertinent info for the Congress will be available on the CNU Connect app. Be sure to check the app for updates throughout the event.
- Download the CNU Connect app on your mobile device’s store. If you already have the app from a previous Congress, skip to the next step.
- Search “CNU 31” under events. If you are automatically logged in to last year’s Congress, you can press the icon in the upper left corner to ‘switch events’.
- You will be asked to enter the email address associated with your registration, and create a password. Note: you can only use the email address associated with your registration.
- You can use the same email and password to access the web version of the app.
The app will contain:
- The full agenda
- Maps and info
- Tours and departure information
- A list of other attendees
- Social events
- Information on Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- The Charter Award Winners
- Sponsors and exhibitors
- Things to do in Charlotte
A limited number of schedule-at-a-glance documents will be available at the CNU Info table in the exhibit hall.
How do I register for CNU 31?
Where do I get my badge and tickets?
Registration will be located on the 2nd floor of the Westin Uptown Charlotte. There will be self-check kiosks to print your own badge. An email with your unique QR code will be distributed later this week. The email will come from email@example.com so please be on the lookout for that email and be sure to bring it with you for easy check-in. For troubleshooting, please visit the On-Site Registration/Solutions table that will be located by the self-check-in kiosks.
- Tuesday, May 30: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 31: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday, June 1: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday, June 2: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Saturday, June 3: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Please wear your badge where it can be easily seen during the Congress. Lost badges will incur a $15 reprinting fee.
Are you providing Continuing Education Credits?
Prior to the beginning of the Congress, we will be publishing a list of available credits on the CNU Connect app as well as our website.
To claim credits for sessions you attended, simply fill out the form for the corresponding credits at the bottom of each session description – either on the mobile app or desktop version. This is especially important for AIA and LA CES (ALSA) credits, as we will be reporting your attendance on your behalf. In addition, qualified sessions will be submitted for CNU-A and AICP credit maintenance. AICP members are responsible for logging Certification Maintenance (CM) credits and managing their online CM log, however we still need record of your attendance by using the AICP or CNU-A typeform link for proof of attendance.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
Refund minus a 10% processing fee will be offered if cancelled on or before May 1, 2023. Beginning May 2, 2023 there will be no refunds. Substitutions may be made without penalty. Please submit your cancellation request or substitution information by clicking here.
Additional questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.