- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
CNU is offering a select number of 4-day Congress registration scholarships to CNU 28.Twin Cities with the goal of expanding participation and bringing new voices to the event. CNU Scholarship funds are as follows:
- Richard McLaughlin Scholarship fund for appointed or elected officials
- CNU Fellows Scholarship fund for emerging leaders in the placemaking movement
- CNU General Scholarship fund geared toward local government employees and officials; representatives, employees, and volunteers of community and nonprofit organizations; members of historically underrepresented populations, and undergraduate and graduate students.
Individuals that received a scholarship to attend CNU 27.Louisville are, unfortunately, not eligible for a scholarship in 2020.
CNU will launch its scholarship application process in January 2020 and applicants will have two months to submit their credentials. CNU will notify applicants of their status by April 1, 2020. Selected scholarship recipients will be invited to register for the Congress through a special portal - completion of this step is crucial to securing a scholarship slot
- January 23, 2020 - CNU 28.Twin Cities registration launches, and the CNU 28.Twin Cities scholarship application period opens
- March 13, 2020 - CNU 28.Twin Cities scholarship application period closes
- March 27, 2020 - CNU notifies scholarship applicants of status
- May 13, 2020 - Early registration pricing for CNU 28.Twin Cities ends
- June 10, 2020 - CNU 28.Twin Cities begins
Click HERE to apply.
Please submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email "scholarships".