- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- CNU Journal
Senior Urban Designer
Canin Associates is seeking a senior level Urban Designer to augment our Urban Planning Studio. Be part of a creative, multi-disciplinary team transforming the urban landscape for the better. Canin Associates is an award-winning design and planning firm in Orlando, Florida with a national and international practice. Experience is required in community planning, as well as commercial, multi-family, mixed use and infill projects with an emphasis on residential neighborhood and town center design. The successful candidate will join a talented group of planners, landscape architects and architects focused on New Urbanist projects and development practices.
- Candidate should be passionate about the profession with the ability to execute high quality design solutions
- 7 to 15 years professional experience in the design and project management of a varied portfolio of projects
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Exceptional hand graphic/illustration skills
- Proficiency in commonly used software
- Excellent time management and organizational skills for multiple project assignments
- Masters in Urban Design preferred or related degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
Visit our website for further information on recent projects, design philosophy and additional information at www.canin.com.
Please email digital versions of cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.