CNU is committed to making the Congress affordable to urbanists from many perspectives, disciplines, and backgrounds. We offer a select number of 4-day registration scholarships to CNU 26.Savannah, as well as reduced registration for volunteers.
Scholarships being offered include:
CNU General Congress Scholarship
The McLaughlin Scholarship
CNU Fellows Scholarship
Priority will be given to the following applicants:
- Local government officials/employees - including any part/full-time or contract employees
- Representatives/employees/volunteers of community organizations - including civic, social, economic, arts, and other nonprofit organizations
- Voices of Opportunity - members of historically underrepresented populations
- Students - undergraduate and graduate students
1. A complimentary registration to CNU 26.Savannah
2. An invitation to a participant reception
3. Pairing with a seasoned CNU member (if requested)
If you received a scholarship to attend CNU 25.Seattle, unfortunately, you are not eligible for a scholarship to CNU 26.Savannah.
The application deadline is March 15, 2018. Applicants will be notified of their status by March 31, 2018.
To apply for a scholarship, please click here.
Volunteers play a crucial role in our annual Congress. In return for 10-12 hours of your time, CNU offers volunteers a 4-day Congress registration to all non-ticketed sessions for a heavily discounted rate of $185. Following verification of your completed hours at the Congress, CNU will refund you $100. If you would like to volunteer at CNU26.Savannah, please click here to apply.