- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
Torti Gallas + Partners, Inc.
Torti Gallas + Partners, Inc. is a dynamic Planning and Architecture practice with offices in Silver Spring, MD, Washington, DC, Los Angeles, CA, Tampa, FL, and Istanbul, Turkey. Our work includes all scales of Planning and Architecture projects that embrace place-making, walkable urbanism, and sustainable design. A rich history of award winning planning and architecture projects results in diverse and interesting private sector and public sector projects throughout the US and abroad. We are a top 100 Workplace in the Washington DC area and offer significant opportunities for growth.
We are seeking recent graduates with 1-3 years of experience to join our Region and Town Planning Studio to participate in exciting and diverse projects including mixed-use, residential, TOD, corridor plans, design guidelines, and form-based codes. A professional degree in Architecture, Urban Design, or Landscape Architecture is required. Salary is commensurate with experience and we provide excellent medical benefits, 401k, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, vacation, holiday and sick leave.
- Interest and passion for Master Planning and Urban Design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Excel, Word, PowerPoint -- knowledge of Revit is a plus
- Understanding of urban form, place-making, and architectural typologies
- Excellent Design Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to complete tasks with accuracy
Qualified and interested candidates please email your resume and portfolio to the attention of Laurie Milligan, email@example.com