- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
- Understanding the Relationship between Public Health and the Built Environment by Reid Ewing, Lawrence Frank, Richard Kreutzer, 2006.
- A Review of the Research Literature on Evidence-Based Healthcare Design by Roger Ulrich, Craig Zimring, Xuemei Zhu, Jennifer DuBose, Hyun-Bo Seo, Young-Seon Choi, Xiaobo Quan, Anjali Joseph, 2008.
- Walkable neighborhoods improve health, safety, and social life by Robert Steuteville, August 2014.
- Do We Look Fat in These Suburbs? by James Hamblin, August 2014.
- Health Impact Assessment of Atlanta Regional Plan 2040 Prepared by Center for Quality and Regional Development at the Georgia Institute of Technology, 2012.
- Looking at Policies Through a Health Lens Prepared by Institute of Medicine, 2013.
- Making Healthy Places: Designing and Building for Health, Well-Being, and Sustainability by Andrew Dannenberg, Howard Frumkin, Richard Jackson, 2011.
- US Health in International Perspectives: Shorter Lives, Poorer Health by Steven H. Woolf and Laudan Aron, 2013.
- Designing for Wellness: The Healthcare Campus of the Future by Jennifer Kovacs Silvis, Managing Editor, 2014.
- The New Medical Campus Keeps Population Health in Mind by Oliver Wyman's Health & Life Sciences Practice, edited by Charlotte Rowe, 2014.
- Building Healthy Communities Interview with Ana Garcia of DASH-NY, CNU News, 2014.
- It's All About the Health: The Move From Medical to Health Districts by Basak Alkan, 2014.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention: This toolkit can help planners, public health professionals, and the general public include health in the community planning process.
- Center for Health Design: CHD's mission is to transform healthcare environments for a healthier, safer world through design research, education, and advocacy.
- Designing Healthy Communities: Dr. Richard Jackson's a multimedia public education project, including a series of four PBS documentaries.