- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
All papers will be peer-reviewed. Final selection will be based on the paper's depth of content, demonstration of methodological rigor, and contribution and advancement to the practice of New Urbanism.
All submissions must be unpublished, original work, and written in English. Accepted papers and abstracts will first be published on the CNU website. DEADLINE JANUARY 17, 2018.
Submissions for 2018 will be accepted for any research topic that connects the built environment with other dimensions of urban life—social, environmental, economic—whether this connection is from the perspective of design, history, policy, science or method. Special attention will be paid to entries that align with the themes for CNU 26.Savannah.
- Small to Mid-sized towns
- Climate Resilience
- Implementation Challenges
- Equity and Social Justice
SUBMITTING A PAPER
The following instructions will facilitate the work of the reviewers and will guarantee procedural fairness.
- Papers must be submitted blindly, in PDF format.
- Papers must contain the title and/or subtitle of the paper (BOLD)
- Papers must contain an introductory abstract of no more than 250 words, appearing on the front page
- Text/graphic paper submissions should be between 3,000 and 5,000 words
- Inclusion of the author's name(s) anywhere in the context of this file will be enough cause for disqualification.
All papers will be reviewed by at least two (2) members of a distinguished panel of professionals and scholars. All authors are entitled to receive copies of their reviewer comments. Illustrations incorporated into the text are strongly preferred. Authors can send additional images as attachments within an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so long as they do not exceed a total of 5MB.