- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Support CNU
- Public Square
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Deputy Director of Masterplanning and Demographics
Salary: $105,300 - $130,500 Annually
The Deputy Director of Masterplanning and Demographics assists with the management of a unit responsible for the analysis, research, and review of school utilization, area demographics, and operating capacity for new and existing facilities, to develop the District's Facilities Master Plan.
- Developing, prioritizing, and recommending the Facilities Master Plan for the District as a comprehensive plan for new and existing facilities, working with Policy Research and Development, Student Integration, Special Education, Instruction, Budget Services, and other departments, divisions, and branches, as required
- Implementing the Master Plan and modifying the Plan as sites are identified and approved, and as District needs and goals change.
- Administering programs related to pupil enrollment, academic scheduling, and placing various programs in available classrooms, such as Electronic Enrollment Forecast Process (E-CAST) and Electronic Capacity Assessment Review (E-CAR).
- Overseeing the management of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) staff used for masterplanning of school operations and modeling needs.
- Evaluating and making recommendations for existing building and school closures, classroom consolidations, and other matters relating to maximizing District building use and relief from overcrowding, including Capacity Adjustment Programs.
Graduation from a recognized college or university, preferably including coursework in public or business administration, finance, and statistical analysis.
Four years of experience participating in the development of a master plan, including demographic analysis, urban planning, or demographic projections. Two years of the required experience must be in a supervisory role.
- A valid California Driver License.
- Use of an automobile.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this position, qualified candidates must visit http://www.lausdjobs.org to apply.
Click on the tab “APPLY NOW” then “I AM A PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEE” next ALL CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER, search for the position and apply!