- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Support CNU
- Public Square
The CNU Board of Directors includes three elected seats - two to be elected by the membership at large and one to be elected by the Chapter leadership. Elected board members have full voting rights and are held to the same level of commitment as appointed Board members.
In 2024, CNU members will elect one individual to the Board of Directors to serve a three-year term beginning at CNU 32, with the opportunity to run for a second term in 2027. All current CNU members, who have not already served two consecutive terms on the CNU Board and who comply with all application and deadline requirements are eligible to apply. FAQ's can be found here.
Members who are interested in running for this position should familiarize themselves with the dates below:
- Candidates self nominate via the online application | January 22 - February 23 at 5pm ET
- Membership voting open | Febuary 26 - March 8 at 5pm ET
- Member-elected position announced | March 15
- Member-elected term begins | May 15
To apply, you may use this form, which will require:
- Contact information
- Information about your affiliation with CNU
- A professional bio and headshot
- Your pitch for candidacy
- Three references and/or letters of support that explicitly support your candidacy. These must be compiled into a single PDF.