- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
In 2021, CNU members will elect one individual to the Board of Directors to serve a three-year term beginning at CNU 29.Design for Change and ending at CNU 32 in 2024. All current CNU members, who have not served more than two consecutive terms on the CNU Board and who comply with all application and deadline requirements are eligible to apply.
CNU's Board of Directors includes three seats for individuals elected by the CNU membership. Elected board members serve a three-year term, have full voting rights, and are held to the same level of commitment as internally selected candidates. If less than two submissions are received, the elections will be cancelled.
To apply, you must:
- Complete the application form, available here.
- Email three (3) letters of recommendation that incorporate specific examples of leadership and are limited to one-page each to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email a professional headshot (4x5 and 300dpi minimum) to email@example.com
All candidates must read and agree to:
- CNU's Board Conflict of Interest Policy
- CNU's Board Member Responsibilities
- The Charter for the New Urbanism
- CNU's Statement on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
|Call for Applications Opens||January 25, 2021|
|Call for Applicants Closes||5PM EST February 25, 2021|
|Campaigning & Online Voting Begins *||Friday, March 15, 2021|
|Voting Closes||May 20, 2021 at Noon Eastern|
|New Board Member Announced||May 24, 2021|
* NOTE: Campaigning should begin AFTER voting is open.