- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Support CNU
- Public Square
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Senior Planner / Project Manager
Frisbie Group, LLC is a private real estate investment and operating firm based in Palm Beach, Florida, specializing in the revitalization of prime real estate assets in strategic locations. Emphasizing strong fundamentals and innovative investment strategies, Frisbie Group identifies opportunistic and value-add properties backed by extensive research and proprietary market knowledge, and successfully operates with in- house expertise dedicated to acquisitions, leasing, asset management, design, construction management, marketing, and communications.
Frisbie Group is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Planner to join the Palm Beach team as a Project Manager. The ideal person for this position can thrive in a collaborative work environment with an interdisciplinary team of planners, landscape architects, engineers and more on a variety of planning efforts.
The responsibilities of the Senior Planner will include project management and leadership of public engagement, plan development, technical report writing and document production, including maps and graphic elements needed to convey the concepts and ideas generated in each planning effort. The Senior Planner will mentor younger staff; balance client, company, and project team responsibilities; manage budgets and tasks; and oversee the preparation of high-quality documents and deliverables. The successful candidate will lead diverse public engagement programs, possess a confident presentation style, and be proficient at managing the competing interests of project stakeholders as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in community/urban planning, landscape architecture, architecture, or a closely related field;
- 8 years of experience in a planning capacity;
- 3 years of project management experience;
- Strong knowledge of computer programs (GIS, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Microsoft Office programs) and the ability to produce attractive maps, graphics, and written documents;
- AICP certification.
- Experience in both the public and private sector;
- Well organized, detail oriented, and highly motivated;
- Demonstrated abilities in facilitating community stakeholder input and public meetings;
- Strong technical writing and graphic skills;
- Underwriting experience an added bonus;
- Resilient and flexible character.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cover letter is encouraged but not required.