- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Support CNU
- Public Square
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
JZMK Partners is a dynamic and award winning international Architectural and Urban Planning firm that has a 55-year reputation based on the premise that design solutions should be creative, inspirational, and provide long term value. Using collaborative processes and new innovative modeling technologies; we develop timeless, environmentally sensitive and cost-effective solutions, fashioning us as one of the most respected and sought-after Architectural and Urban Planning firms in the global marketplace today. The firm’s influence and geographic project experience spans globally from the United States to over fifteen countries worldwide. OUR MISSION With a fusion of inspired people and dynamic processes, JZMK Partners addresses client and community needs with planning and design solutions that are contextual, innovative, current, and sustainable.
OUR CORE VALUES
Spirit of Partnership
Do the Right Thing
JZMK Partners’ vision is to contribute to humanity by creating sustainable and inspirational places.
BUILD YOUR POTENTIAL
We offer exciting opportunities to contribute to a firm dedicated to architectural design, planning, and future technologies. We implement a “horizontal” team structure, and favor an open and collaborative work environment that nurtures professional growth and empowers our team. We feel strongly that employee opportunities and growth potential are great at JZMK Partners.
Evaluation of candidates for positions shall be based on in-office interviews, work presented, possible skill level tests, and professional references. To apply, provide an electronic cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A portfolio will be required during in-office interview. JZMK will respond to candidates via email we believe match our available positions and requirements.
Our company is in search of a experienced Intermediate Designer with a minimum 2-4 years of experience in mixed-use multi- family residential architecture. Candidate must exhibit strong organizational skills and be accustomed to working in a team environment with demanding schedules and deadlines. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to create entitlement packages, to land plan for density studies, can take a project through all phases of design and construction, possesses knowledge in building codes, regulations and all construction types, can develop technical construction documents and details, and is a self- starter with excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Achitecture
- Must have 2-4 years of Intermediate experience with Multi Family, Single Family, Mixed Use, and Urban Design
- Must be proficient with Sketchup and Revit
- Must have the ability to Multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and be a team player
- Must have strong communication skills both verbally and graphically
- Great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and FSA
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- JZMK professional development opportunities including; Architectural licensure sup- port and reimbursement, career path and mentoring support, and continuing education (lunch & learn) opportunities
- Monthly staff lunches and regular Happy Hours
- JZMK is located in the energetic South Coast Metro District of Orange County that offers a dense mix of commercial, residential, and retail developments. We are freeway adjacent and in close proximity to John Wayne Airport, the beach, sports, and cultural centers
APPLICANTS CAN SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO CAREERS@JZMKPARTNERS.COM