- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
Location: AUSTIN, TX
Organization: City of Austin
The City of Austin seeks to sell or lease its approximately 5.5-acre property located at 6909 Ryan Drive adjacent to the Capitol MetroRail Crestview Station. The City is seeking proposals from real estate developers and development teams that are consistent with Austin's values and address the identified goals for the Ryan Drive site.
Policy goals for the site include
- A mixed-income housing development with at least 300 total housing units;
- At least half (50%) of all rental units shall be affordable to households earning at or below 60% of the Area Median Family Income (AMFI), thus being eligible for the City's Affordability Unlocked development bonus program;
- At least half (50%) of any for-sale units shall be affordable at or below 80% of AMFI, also enabling the use of Affordability Unlocked;
- At least 1.25 acres of parks and open space for recreation and congregation;
- At least 7,000 square feet of interior space for community retail, creative users, and/or community organizations and events;
- and Access improvements to the Crestview MetroRail Station through the Property, including pedestrian and bicycle paths and a transit plaza.
DEADLINE: Thursday, December 17, 2020