- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
Location: DALLAS, TEXAS
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to add a traditional and transit oriented design driven Land Planner to join our team at our Dallas, TX office. The Land Planner will be responsible for crafting spatial plans for buildings that fit and work with existing landscape. They will need experience in planning for pedestrian connectivity, traffic-oriented design, “space making” and urbanism.
- Create effective plans that promote smooth pedestrian/vehicular traffic flows
- Work collaboratively with a team of architects to create space-making plans
- Utilize traditional and modern urbanism to design beautiful spaces that work with existing landscape
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or Land Planning
- No license or certification required
- Multi-family/mixed use planning experience, preferably using traditional or modern urbanism
- Proficiency in AutoCad require, Revit preferred
Please attach 2-3 portfolio examples
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) benefits package
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance & Group Life Insurance
- PTO and Flex Time
- AIA Dues—HLR pays 50% of application fees, annual dues, and other professional organization dues
- Texas Architectural License—HLR pays 100% of license renewal fees after the first fully licensed year
- ARE—HLR reimburses 100% of exam fees for exams with passing grades
- Testing and CE Time—HLR allows up to 3 paid days off per year for exams and continuing education
Hensley Lamkin Rachel, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration. ABOUT US: Hensley Lamkin Rachel (HLR) is a full-service architectural and interior design firm headquartered in Dallas, TX, with additional offices in Houston and Seattle. With over 80 years of experience and 50 employees across four locations, HLR is a leader in multifamily and mixed use architectural design and construction administration across Texas and the Pacific Northwest. At HLR, our people are our greatest asset.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Land Planner Application"