- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Chief Development Officer
The Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh (“HACP” or the “Authority”) is undertaking a nationwide search to hire a Chief Development Officer. The HACP, created in 1937, houses more than 20,000 Pittsburghers, manages more than 2,700 public housing units, and provides oversight for an additional 1,300 mixed-finance units. HACP’s mission is to build vibrant, sustainable communities that provide high-quality, affordable, and safe housing to help low-income families thrive. The Chief Development Officer will lead the Authority’s Development and Modernization Department, which is responsible for ensuring the value, effective use, and proper management of our real estate assets.
The Chief Development Officer of the Housing Authority of the City of Pittsburgh is responsible for planning, directing, and reviewing all activities and operations of the Development & Modernization Department, as well as overseeing the long-term strategic planning of the Authority.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, public administration, or other related field;
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in neighborhood and community development activities, with 3 years in a senior level administrative capacity.
- To perform this job successfully, the employee should have strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must have the ability to learn other computer software programs as required by assigned tasks.
HR&A Advisors and PRM Consulting are supporting recruitment of candidates for this position. Send nominations, applications, references, and inquiries in confidence to: Mr. Gregory L. Davis, Principal, PRM Consulting on behalf of the HR&A Advisors team 1814 13th Street, Northwest Washington, DC 20009. HACPCDO@hraadvisors.com