- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
Location: San Francisco, CA
Senior Planning Design Professional
HOK designs buildings and spaces that respond to the needs of people and the environment. Our designers are rooted in technical excellence, driven by imagination and focused on a solitary goal: to deliver solutions that inspire clients and communities.
We are currently seeking a Sr Planning Design Professional to join our team. As a Sr Planning Design Professional, you will be responsible for working with the project team to assist overall effort of completing various project phases.
- Works on a full range of assignments in supporting the delivery of all project phases on schedule.
- Demonstrates creative thinking abilities and problem solving.
- Displays ability to grasp design concepts and express graphically.
- Builds models for client/project team review.
- Assists in the development of presentations, design studies and project visualizations.
- Compiles data and performs elementary design computations
- Performs benchmarking research on programming, comparable projects and images.
- Develops solutions to design and technical problems following established standards.
- Incorporates Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Continually contributes to the upgrade of the design process, working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams and consultants.
- Assists in the development of presentations, design studies, and project visualizations in 2D and 3D.
- Displays beginning level understanding of HOK design proves, marketing process and supports interview and proposal preparation.
- Displays beginning level understanding of Agreements to work within budget, schedule, work plan and client constraints.
- Fosters a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Assures HOK document standards are met and archives documents appropriately.
- Actively promotes collaborative and innovative cultures.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketchup, GIS, Rhino, Lumion, Grasshopper and VRay graphic software preferred.
- Proficiency in BIM, Revit preferred.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in urban design, planning or architecture plus 3 to 7 years’ experience; or equivalent in appropriate education and experience required. Master’s degree in urban design or planning may also be required.
- LEED credential required within 12 months of employment, LEED ND preferred
Visit https://jobs.silkroad.com/hok/careers/JobDetail/2897 to apply
HOK is a drug-free workplace. HOK is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.