- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
Location: Brattleboro, VT
Licensed Project Architect/Project Manager
Stevens & Associates, P.C. is seeking an energetic, licensed architect to join our growing team at our Brattleboro, Vermont office. This full time position will research, design, and lead the construction documents preparation that comply with applicable building codes, building practices, and standards.
- Creation of conceptual designs with a team approach
- Generating of construction documents
- Ensuring that designs comply with regulatory and code requirements
- Keeping current with building codes and building practices
- Maintaining knowledge/proficiency of Revit and Photoshop
- Sharing ideas and problem solving in a team environment
- Collaborating with in-house and consulting engineers
- Providing construction administration services
- Project management duties
- 5 year-Bachelor Degree or a Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Licensed Architect
- 10 years of professional architectural experience in commercial projects
- Working knowledge of SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite-particularly Photoshop is preferred
- Deep understanding of how to produce project documents from schematic design through construction detailing and administration. Using Revit is essential.
Stevens & Associates is a growing Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Landscape Architecture, and Development consulting firm specializing in downtown revitalization, livable communities, traditional architectural design, historic building preservation, and urban design. We have a multi- dimensional practice that includes mixed-use, multi-family, institutional, commercial, and government projects, and are looking for a detail-oriented team player who can serve as a project lead.
Our offices are in downtown Brattleboro, Vermont, located at the intersection of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts, and providing services across New England. Our studios overlook the Connecticut River with easy access to kayaking, canoeing, hiking, and skiing at nearby mountains. Brattleboro is centrally located in New England with easy access to Bradley International Airport. It is also on the Amtrak Vermonter line with easy connections to New York City and Montreal. S&A offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Smart Design for Livable Communities - Stevens & Associates is a fully integrated, award-winning design firm.