- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
CNU's annual Congress would not be possible without the help of onsite volunteers, and CNU 27.Louisville is no exception. In return for 10-12 hours of volunteer time, CNU offers volunteers a 4-day Congress registration* to all non-ticketed sessions for a heavily discounted rate of $185. Volunteers who complete their hours and duties are eligible for a $100 registration refund.
* Please note - ticketed items (tours, 202s, etc.) are not included in this offer and incur an added expense. Volunteers are responsible for their own travel arrangements, lodging, and other expenses.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at CNU 27.Louisville. Our application period for volunteers is now closed.
Individuals interested in volunteering at CNU 27.Louisville must complete a volunteer application. The application process will open in January 2019, and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until April 2019, or all slots are filled. Approved volunteer applicants will be invited to register for the Congress through a special portal - completion of this step is crucial to securing a volunteer slot. Volunteers will be required to attend one of two orientations offered, and the master volunteer schedule will be finalized two weeks before the Congress.
Following is a list of typical onsite Congress volunteer activities. As a volunteer, it is possible that you may perform several of these tasks over the course of the Congress.
- Check in attendees at the Congress registration desk
- Monitor sessions and collect continuing education credit information
- Direct attendees to meeting rooms and venues
- Collect tickets
- Stuff bags / packets
- Run errands
- Assist with (and attend) tours
- Assist with (and attend) special events
Volunteers are required to attend either an onsite or virtual volunteer orientation prior to CNU 27.Louisville. The virtual orientation will take place at least two weeks prior to the Congress, and the onsite orientation will take place on Tuesday, June 11, 2019. Volunteers will be asked to select their preferred orientation during the registration process. Failure to attend a volunteer orientation may disqualify individuals for the $100 refund.
- January 22, 2019 - CNU 27.Louisville registration launches, and the CNU 27.Louisville volunteer application period opens - applications are reviewed and approved on a rolling basis
- March 15, 2019 - Early registration pricing for CNU 27.Louisville ends and regular registration pricing begins
- April 15, 2019 - CNU 27.Louisville volunteer application period closes
- May 10, 2019 - Regular registration pricing for CNU 27.Louisville ends and late registration pricing begins
- May 29, 2019 - Virtual volunteer orientation
- June 11, 2019 - Onsite volunteer orientation
- June 12, 2019 - CNU 27.Louisville begins
Please submit questions to Haley James and title your email "CNU 27 volunteers".