- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Get Involved
- Public Square
CNU is offering a select number of 4-day Congress registration scholarships to CNU 27.Louisville with the goal of expanding participation and bringing new voices to the event. CNU Scholarship funds are as follows:
- Richard McLaughlin Scholarship fund for appointed or elected officials
- CNU Fellows Scholarship fund for emerging leaders in the placemaking movement
- CNU General Scholarship fund geared toward: Local government employees and officials, Representatives/Employees/Volunteers of Community and Nonprofit Organizations, Members of historically underrepresented populations, and Students: undergraduate and graduate students
Individuals that received a scholarship to attend CNU 26.Savannah are, unfortunately, not eligible for a scholarship in 2019.
CNU will launch its scholarship application process in January 2019 and applicants will have two months to submit their credentials. CNU will notify applicants of their status by April 1, 2019. Selected scholarship recipients will be invited to register for the Congress through a special portal - completion of this step is crucial to securing a scholarship slot
- January 22, 2019 - CNU 27.Louisville registration launches, and the CNU 27.Louisville scholarship application period opens
- March 22, 2019 - CNU 27.Louisville scholarship application period closes
- April 1, 2019 - CNU notifies scholarship applicants of status
- May 10, 2019 - Early registration pricing for CNU 27.Louisville ends
- June 12, 2019 - CNU 27.Louisville begins
Please submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email "scholarships".