Becoming a Municipal Member of CNU gives you direct access to advanced training for your staff and to real-time technical expertise from some of the best thinkers and doers in design and planning. It is a way to accelerate the learning curve and elevate conversations about managing growth and change in your region. And it puts you at the heart of the most timely discussions about designing and planning better places everywhere.
Annual CNU Municipal Membership Includes:
- Customized training on a range of subjects including CNU-A, Highways to Boulevards, Context-Sensitive Solutions, and more. Select the training that best meets your needs as conversations build and staff expertise evolves. Trainings can accommodate up to 30 participants.
- CNU's Answer Alley is a new service that offers quick, immediate technical advice from some of the best minds in design, transportation, and planning. Get invaluable insight from CNU's talent pool on your knottiest problems.
- Ten (10) CNU Urbanist memberships and all the associated benefits.
- Five 4-day registrations to CNU's annual Congress, the nation's premier venue for new urbanist collaboration, education, and networking.
- Five advanced Congress workshop tickets to hands-on trainings from experts in the field.
- A $75 discount per CNU-A exam for an unlimited number of exam takers.