Comprehensive Plan Update and Revision
The purpose of this Request for Proposal is to seek proposals from qualified planning consultants to prepare a revised and updated Comprehensive Plan for the Village of Oak Park, Illinois. The revised and updated Comprehensive Plan will serve as a guide in considering policy changes, land use planning, budget preparation, and capital improvement planning for the Village of Oak Park’s future. It is anticipated that this process will begin the second quarter of 2012.
1. Experience in preparing municipal comprehensive plans.
2. Experience in building community consensus to support innovative plan structures.
3. Strong graphic skills.
4. Strong skills in written and oral communication.
5. Experience in identifying, evaluating, codifying, and explaining the essential qualities of community design and character.
6. Experience in writing or implementing municipal plans.