The Street Manual Hits the Streets: Now What?
The recently re-titled manual, Designing Walkable Urban Thoroughfares: A Context Sensitive Approach, is a significant product of CNU’s project for transportation reform. Now that the manual is approaching the final “balloting” stage, how can we make it work for us? This session will provide an update of the current status of the manual, and the views of several practitioners in planning, design and policy to discuss these and other questions.
- Lucy Gibson, Principal, Smart Mobility, Inc.
- Scott Polikov, Principal, Gateway Planning Group
- Mary Taylor Raulerson, City Planner/Transportation Planner, Glatting Jackson Kercher Anglin, Inc.
- Philip Erickson, AIA, President, Community Design + Architecture
- Lynn Peterson, Chair, Clackamas County Board of Commissioners
Slideshow by Phil Erickson: