Details of New Urbanism Part 1 – From Curb to Cupola – the New Paradigm
Hear from the experts how to adapt your project and/or product in times of Economic Crisis. Whether it’s negotiating with a difficult lender, seeking new financing, creating more affordable product types, building GREEN houses, developing mixed-use town centers, local farming as an essential new part of the mix, making adjustments to your plan & getting them approved. and marketing when you have no marketing dollars.The time to retrofit you plan is NOW – come hear how to survive in a down market.
- Louis Marquet, Executive Vice President, LeylandAlliance LLC
- Donald Powers, AIA, Principal, Donald Powers Architects Inc.
- Michael D. Watkins, AIA AICP LEED
- John Anderson, Principal, Anderson Kim Architecture + Urban Design
- Roger Wood, AIA,, Town Architect & Guild Manager, East Beach Company, LLC
- Steve J. Maun, President, LeylandAlliance LLC
- Giovanni Palladino, Vice President, LeylandAlliance LLC
Slideshow by Louis Marquet:
Slideshow by Donald Powers:
Slideshow by John Anderson: