Could the nation’s economic bust dramatically improve affordable housing?
The stimulus measures enacted by the federal government will provide opportunities for a number of struggling industries. But what result could federal funding provide for affordable housing initiatives? Learn how the economic downturn could actually be an opportunity to have affordable housing better funded, better designed and better built.
- Tom Capp, Chief Operating Officer, Gorman & Company, Inc.
- Fernando Pagés Ruiz, Author and Developer, Building Affordable
- Emily Talen, PhD AICP, Professor, School of Geographical Sciences, School of Geographical Sciences and Urban Planning, Arizona State University
- Raymond L. Gindroz, Co-founder and Principal, Urban Design Associates
- Eduardo Pardo Fernández, Project Manager, Duany Plater-Zyberk and Company
Slideshow by Fernando Pagés Ruiz: