Academic Paper Presentation at CNU 17
Showcasing research on a broad range of topics about New Urbanism, a number of papers were selected for their academic rigor, originality, scholarship, and creativity. If you are interested in the most recent investigations and trends, you won’t want to miss this session.
- Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, Principal , Duany Plater-Zyberk & Company
- Michael Mehaffy, Project Manager, Structura Naturalis Inc.
- Korkut Onaran, Wolff-Lyon Architects
- Wesley Marshall, P.E., PhD Candidate, University of Connecticut
- Kyriakos Pontikis, Associate Professor, California State University Northridge
- Norman W. Garrick, Associate Professor, Civil & Environmental Engineering, University of Connecticut
Paper by Korkut Onaran:
Slideshow by Kyriakos Pontikis, "Using Generative and Sustainable Design Processes to Create Living Urban Form":
Slideshow by Wesley Marshall: