Urban Affairs Association: Building the 21st Century City: Inclusion, Innovation, and Globalization
The 43rd Annual Meeting of the Urban Affairs Association welcomes you to Building the 21st Century City: Inclusion, Innovation, and Globalization. This 2013 conference—held April 3-6—will share ways in which government, individual residents, neighborhood groups, non-profits, and others have improved urban areas across the globe.
This year's conference will also hold special tracks on Media & Urban Life and Urban Issues in Asia & the Pacific Rim as well as cover additional research topics including:
- Disaster Planning for Urban Areas
- Environmental Issues, Sustainability, Urban Health, Technology and Society
- Globalization, International Urban Issues
- Housing Neighborhoods, Community Development
- And a vast array of urban topics!
Information on registration and conference sessions can be found at urbanaffairsassociation.org.