Welcome to CNU 22 in Buffalo
All You Need to Know to Get StartedSubmitted on 06/2/2014. Tags for this image:
CNU 22 is finally here! Some tours are already underway, intensive 202 trainings begin Wednesday and internationally-renowned architect Ken Greenberg kicks off the Congress at 5:15PM Wednesday evening. As you find your way to the Congress, here are a few basics:
- The Congress is being held at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center at 153 Franklin Street in Downtown Buffalo. DRIVING DIRECTIONS
- The Airport-Downtown Express 204 Metro will take you directly from the airport to the Convention Center in half an hour, and it runs every 30 minutes. Get off at Pearl Street and walk one block right to Franklin, then turn right and you will find it.
- You can download a PDF of the full program here, browse the schedule online here, and download the App for iPhone here.
- Remember your passport! You might find yourself joining our Canadian colleagues in an urban adventure.
- The registration desk opens Tuesday evening at 5pm, and you can register at the Congress if you have not yet done so.
The ever-helpful staff at the Buffalo Niagara Convention and Visitors Bureau will be monitoring the #CNU22 hashtag on Twitter and have offered to help with any questions you might have, down to "Where can I buy a toothbrush?" to "How can I find the pop-up park?" See you in Buffalo!