CNU-A Winter Registration Opens February 14th
Get your CNU-A Credentials Now and Stand Out in the Marketplace!Submitted on 03/5/2012. Tags for this image:
In partnership with the University of Miami School of Architecture, CNU has developed a certification program for members that distinguishes them as CNU-Accredited. CNU-A is an impressive way for members to highlight their expertise and knowledge of New Urbanist principles and stand out among the many planners, architects and designers in the marketplace.
The CNU-A distinction is achieved by passing the CNU/University of Miami Accreditation Exam, for which winter registration opens Tuesday, February, 14th. Registration for the exam - as well as the optional University of Miami online prep course, The Principles and Practice of New Urbanism - is open through March 6th, 2012.
Be sure to check the CNU-A homepage for registration links to the exam and University of Miami course come Tuesday, February 14th.
Further information regarding CNU-A can be gleaned from our CNU Accreditation Handbook.
Design your place. CNU-A.
Benefits of Accreditation
- Provides a marketable credential to employers and clients
- Listing on CNU Member Directory as CNU-Accredited
- CNU-Accredited Professional Certificate
- Optional Innovation Credit in LEED for Neighborhood Development (LEED-ND)**
Requirements of Accreditation
- Pass the CNU / University of Miami Exam
- Maintain active CNU Membership status at an Urbanist level or higher
- Attend at least one CNU, CNU-Chapter, or CNU-A Continuing Education Partner event (minimum one day duration) every year.
Accreditation Exam: Registration and Access
Exam Registration begins: February 14, 2012
Exam Registration concludes: March 6, 2012
Exam begins: May 24, 2012
Exam concludes: June 7, 2012
University of Miami: Course Registration and Access
Course Registration begins: February 14, 2012
Course Registration concludes: March 6, 2012
Course begins: March 8, 2012
Course concludes: May 24, 2012