CNU 19 Registration Opens
Don't miss out on the best 202s and guided tours!Submitted on 12/1/2010. Tags for this image:
CNU 19 registration is open!
Join us June 1-4, 2011, in Madison, Wisconsin, for our annual Congress. We encourage you to take some time out of your busy holiday schedule to explore our online program and registration info. Register early to put your 2010 budget to good use.
Check out CNU19.org now.
Arrive early and stay late! Even as it’s snowing in Madison, we are getting excited about summertime strolling down State Street, biking along the lakefront, and checking out nature trails, urban farms, and community gardens.
Seven reasons to come to CNU 19 in Madison:
- Excellent Guided Tours, Plenaries, Salons, and the Charter Awards
- The Madison farmers market on the Capitol Square
- Hear speakers William Cronon, Stefanos Polyzoides, Earl Blumenauer, Michael Dennis, Fred Koetter, and Will Allen
- Watch Andres Duany and Charles Waldheim discuss New Urbanism and Landscape Urbanism
- A refreshment on the legendary Memorial Union Terrace overlooking Lake Mendota
- More 202s (advanced classes) than ever before
- A stroll down State Street, the “Main Street” of Madison
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with colleagues, learn about New Urbanism, and experience everything this beautiful city has to offer.