Create Your CNU 17 You-Tube Video
You might be featured at the opening session, and win a 4-day registration!Submitted on 03/26/2009. Tags for this image:
The Congress for the New Urbanism is sponsoring an exciting video contest for aspiring video directors and urban designers. The challenge is to create an original three-minute maximum video that illustrates how the principles of New Urbanism -- density, design, and walkability -- can effectively respond to current environmental challenges that we face.
The winning video will be highlighted as part of the opening ceremonies at the CNU 17 congress, to be held in Denver on June 10, and will be featured on the CNU website. The winning video will also receive one complimentary 4-day conference registration. Teams are welcome to participate. All videos will be shown in a loop in the exhibit hall during CNU 17 so they can viewed by all congress attendees.
The submission deadline is May 1, 2009, so get out those camcorders!
Here's how the contest works:
1. Create a video using original footage, graphics, narrative. Make sure that you obtain any required permissions when using copyrighted material.
2. Upload your video on the CNU Video Contest YouTube webpage: http://www.youtube.com/group/CNU17
3. Let your friends and colleagues know that your video is available for viewing!
1. Videos may not be more than three minutes in length.
2. Videos must be original.
3. Videos must comply with all applicable copyright regulations.
4. All entries will become the property of the CNU.
Videos will be reviewed by a committee selected by the CNU 17 Local Host Committee. Videos will be evaluated based on creativity and clarity, and the winning video will be announced by May 4.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We'll provide a summary of the FAQs on the CNU Video Contest YouTube webpage.